1. Under the Queensland Energy and Jobs Plan, what percentage of Queensland’s power is expected to come from renewable sources by 2035?
2. How many gigawatts of large-scale wind and solar are expected to be connected to the grid between now and 2035?
3. The Queensland Energy and Jobs Plan will supercharge Queensland’s renewable hydrogen hubs. Renewable hydrogen produced in Queensland can be used to help…
4. Under the Queensland Energy and Jobs Plan, how much is the Queensland Government set to invest in grid-scale and community batteries?
5. Queensland may soon be home to the world’s largest pumped hydro facility. How does pumped hydro work?
6. Under the Queensland Energy and Jobs Plan, Queensland is expected to reach a ____ reduction in electricity sector emissions on 2005 levels by 2035-36.
7. According to accounting firm Ernst and Young, the Queensland Energy and Jobs Plan is expected to support the creation of…
8. The Plan includes an Energy Workers Charter and Jobs Security Guarantee to provide workers at coal-fired power stations with access to reskilling, transfers to new opportunities and advice on future career pathways. This will be backed by a ______ funding commitment.
9. By 2040, the Queensland Energy and Jobs Plan is projected to drive wholesale electricity prices ____ than they would be without a Plan.
10. Under the Plan, Queensland’s energy system will remain majority-owned by…